The controller is:
Full Time Hosting
179-S-28 GHULAM ALI STREET
Tel.: +92 (0)323 6591257
Tel.: +44 (0)748 2884959
Registered with FBR Pakistan - RTO-II LAHORE (https://e.fbr.gov.pk/registration/onlinesearchtaxpayer.aspx)
NTN/Company Registration No.: 3520214364181
CEO: Ammar Afzal
Ammar Afzal is the data protection officer, email@example.com.
We value your privacy!
Below you can find what, when and why do we collect your data.
What information/data do we collect?
At fulltimehosting.net, we collect your full name, address, phone number, email and other personal details in order to uniquely identify each person in our database. We do not share this information with any third party with the exception of our payment processor. And we also take anonymous statistics of your visit this track your how you visit the website, your browser, your operating system, your country and your IP address.
When do we collect the data?
We collect your data during the registration process, when placing an order with us, using the live chat and offline chat message feature, subscription to our newsletter, filling any form on our website and opening up a support ticket.
Why do we use your data?
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To improve our website and services.
- To serve you and other customers better when responding to the customer support requests.
- To process your transactions faster and more reliably.
- To verify that you are not a fraud and to detect any potential fraud beforehand.
- To send out newsletters to our newsletter subscribers.
- To issue the bans and to avoid the ban evasion from a banned customer.
- To do “BAU” which means that we may send you reminders for the late payments, incomplete orders, special coupons, offers etcetera.
We may use your data to keep our company’s integrity intact which including but not limited to;
- To protect the interests of our other clients.
- To enforce our Terms of Service.
- To defend and protect the property of fulltimhosting.net
- To conform to any legal requirement or any legal process.
Saved data and its protection
We use SSL to transmit all the data and it is stored on our servers where only our selected staff team has access to. Moreover, your payment details such as credit/debit card information are never stored in our servers as all the transections are processed by our payment gateway provider.
Yes, we do utilise cookies to track visits to our website which come by the means of an affiliate link. This enables us to add in-store credit to an affiliate account in order pay the commission. The cookies are stored for 2 years in your browser and it only contains the unique affiliate ID and no personal identifiable data is stored in the cookies.
If at any point, you feel that some part of the information is vague and not fully understandable, then please open up a support ticket.